Recipe in English
600g chicken, cut into pcs
1 pc. 1cm. ginger, grated
3 gloves garlic, minced
3/4 tsp salt
1 cup water
4 bay leaves
1 tbsp oil Marinade:
1/2 tsp dark sauce or soy sauce
1/2 tsp black pepper
1. Marinade chicken for 30 minutes or overnight.
2. Heat oil in a pan, stir-fry ginger and garlic.
3. Add marinated chicken and stir-fry until lightly brown.
4. Add remaining ingredients and cook covered over a simmering flame for 30 minutes.
5. Uncover the pan and cook until chicken is tender and water is reduced by half. (Serves 5)